Rocky road is the first treat I think of when I think of Christmas. You can add any dried fruit, nuts and lollies you have in the cupboard to make it a little different everytime. This tasty version has rice bubbles for crunch and dried apricots which go great with white chocolate.
- 200g white chocolate melts
- 1/3 C roasted peanuts
- 2/3 C rice bubbles
- 1/3 C dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 C threaded coconut
- Melt chocolate in microwave proof bowl for 15 second increments stirring each time. Repeat until melted approximately 6 times in microwave.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Working quickly spoon heaped tablespoons of muxture into a mini cupcake tin.
- Let set and then store in airtight container.
- Makes approximately 18 clusters.