Time for some preschool learning from home since we can’t attend kindergarten at the moment. My daughter really wants to learn letters and numbers at the moment so this simple homemade whiteboard is the perfect resource. She can trace the letters and numbers over and over again.
– permanent marker
– copy safe pockets or clear file pockets
– whiteboard marker
– whiteboard duster or cloth
1. Using permanent marker write alphabet on one sheet of paper and numbers on another sheet of paper. Alternatively, print out a sheet of letters and numbers.
2. Place each sheet in a copy safe pocket.
3. Set child up at a table with whiteboard marker, whiteboard sheets and a cloth.
4. Let them trace the letters and numbers over and over.