This is a super easy no bake slice. Perfect for using up that winter lemon harvest from your lemon tree.
– 200g sweetened condensed milk
– 125g butter
– 250g plain biscuits
– 1 C oats
– juice and zest of 1 lemon
– 1 3/4 C icing sugar, sifted
– 75g butter, melted
– 2 t lemon juice
– zest of 1 lemon
– pinch of salt
– 2 t boiled water
1. Grease and line a 20cm baking tin.
2. Melt butter and condensed milk together in a pot on the stove.
3. Crush biscuits in the food processor and add to butter mixture with oats, lemon juice and zest.
4. Press into tin and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. To make the icing, whisk together icing sugar, butter, salt, lemon juice and zest in a bowl. 6. Add boiled water until the icing comes together.
7. Pour over base and refrigerate for a few hours.
8. Garnish with dried calendula petals and cut into slices. Slice will keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks.