This one is a fun activity to do with the kids. I have created a couple of different types of snowmen ones with icing buttons and scarves and ones with lolly ribbon and M & M buttons. So depending on what you have available you could make the snowman either way.
– Digestive biscuits
– M & Ms
– orange jube lolly
– sour rainbow strips
For icing –
– 1 1/2 C icing sugar
– 25g butter, softened
– 1 T hot water
– black food colouring and other colour of your choice for accessories
1. Prepare the icing by combining icing sugar, butter and hot water in a bowl. Put some icing into smaller bowls and add a few drops of food colouring.
2. Cut jube into little triangles to resemble carrots.
3. Using black icing pipe two eyes onto marshmellow and attach carrot nose.
4. Spread white icing over Digestive biscuit.
5. Stick marshmellow onto icing on biscuit.
6. Attach 2 M & Ms to be the snowmans buttons, alternatively pipe on two buttons with coloured icing.
7. Pipe on coloured scarf around the marshmellow or wrap around sour rainbow lolly strip.
8. Using black icing pipe on two stick arms.
9. Snowman complete, let set then eat.