The kids both had so much fun decorating masks today. Abigail requested a butterfly shaped mask and Miles a cat. We used coloured paper, feathers, sequins and crayons to decorate them but you can use anything you have available at home.
– coloured card
– colouring in pencils, crayons or felts
– sequins, feathers, stickers or cut up pieces of paper
1. Draw the outline of mask shape on a piece of card e.g. cat or butterfly.
2. Draw eye hole shape.
3. Cut out mask and eye holes.
4. Colour in mask and glue on decorations. Let dry.
5. Make a small hole on each side of mask and tie on string.