This is a super easy Santa craft to complete with the kids this festive season. You could either make Santa into a Christmas decoration or glue him onto the front of a homemade Christmas card.
- Coloured paper – I used yellow and red
- Googly eyes
- Cotton wool balls
- Cut a circle out of the yellow paper for santa head.
- Cut a triangle out of red paper to fit on top of yellow circle as santa hat.
- Tease out some of the cotton wool and glue along the join between yellow and red paper.
- Glue one cotton ball at the top of the red triangle hat.
- Glue on two googly eyes and a pompom nose.
- Finally, glue on cotton balls to the bottom of the face to be Santa’s beard.