My kids love to paint and since it is currently summer in New Zealand it is the perfect time to do some painting outdoors. Today we tried a new technique where we used cookie cutters as painting stencils. It worked great and the kids had a lot of fun. They also love the washing up in a warm soapy bucket of water.
– cookie cutters
– containers to pour paint into
– bucket of warm soapy water for clean up and a towel for drying little hands
1. Place paint colours into separate containers.
2. Place one cookie cutter into each container.
3. Put cookie cutter dipped in paint onto white paper to create an awesome piece of art.
4. Let dry and display.