Another morning tea creation to impress your colleagues without doing any baking. These Christmas puddings are quick and fun to make. All you will need is some white chocolate, Jaffas, mint leaf lollies and your favourite chocolate biscuit. I used rocky road biscuits and chocolate wheatens.
– chocolate biscuits – rocky road biscuits, mallowpuffs, chocolate wheatens
– white chocolate melts
– mint leaf lollies
1. Melt 3/4 C of white chocolate melts in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring each time it stops until melted.
2. Dollop white chocolate onto biscuit and let it create a waved edge.
3. Press 1, 2 or 3 Jaffas into the white chocolate.
4. Place two mint leaves onto the biscuit, one on either side of the jaffas.
5. Let set, then serve.