These brownie Christmas trees are easy to decorate and will look great on the table at your Christmas themed morning tea. I have used 100s and 1000s but you could use M & Ms or silver pearls.
For icing –
– 1 1/2 C icing sugar
– 25g butter, softened
– 1 T hot water
– a few drops of green food colouring
– 100s and 1000s sprinkles
– fruit sticks or candy canes
– 1 batch of brownie (for a delicious brownie recipe click here to see my Cheesecake brownie recipe)
1. Prepare green icing by combining icing sugar, butter, hot water and food colouring in a bowl.
2. Cut brownie into triangles to resemble Christmas trees.
3. Pipe a green zigzag pattern onto the brownie triangle to resemble Christmas lights hanging on the tree.
4. Sprinkle over 100s and 1000s.
5. Push fruit stick/candy cane into the bottom of the brownie triangle to resemble a tree trunk.