The weather is getting cooler and the evenings are getting darker. What better way to warm up than with this deliciously gooey banana caramel self-saucing pudding.
- 1 1/2 C self-raising flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1/2 C oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 C raw or brown sugar
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1 C boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sift flour, baking soda and white sugar and mix together.
- Add mashed bananas, oil and eggs and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into large casserole dish.
- Combine raw sugar, maple syrup and boiling water in a heat proof jug.
- Pour syrup mixture over the back of a spoon over pudding mixture.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favourite ice cream.