Painting with cotton buds is super cool and Abigail absolutely loved it. The end product looked awesome and was a piece of art any parent would be happy to hang up on the wall.
– vivid/marker pen/felt
– ice cream container/paint container
– cotton buds/q-tips/swabs
– rubber band
1. On a piece of paper draw the outline of a tree trunk with branches and grass using your marker pen.
2. Secure 4 cotton buds together with a rubber band around the middle.
3. Put a small amount of paint in an ice cream container.
4. Get your child to dip cotton buds into paint and then onto the tree branches to make the tree leaves.
5. Continue until picture is complete.